International Consulting promotes in Greece the Online programmes of the University of Leicester
The University of Leicester is ranked amongst the top British Universities and is located in the city of Leicester, north of London.
Standing of the University:
– Times Higher Education 2018 World University Rankings: Leicester is ranked 159th in the world out of 1000 institutions listed.
– CWUR 2017 World University Ranking: Leicester is placed 19th in the UK and 226th in the world. 27,770 degree-granting institutions of higher education worldwide were evaluated.
– QS 2018 World University Ranking: Leicester is ranked 238th out of more than 950 institutions
– Best Global University Rankings 2018: Leicester is ranked 232nd of 1,000 formally ranked universities
– Leicester was named runner-up University of the Year in the Times/Sunday Times University Guide 2014.
– The University has won Times Higher Awards in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and most recently in 2013. being the only university to win awards in seven consecutive years.
– The School of Business is ranked 12th in the business and management category – The Guardian University Ranking, 2015.
international Consulting cooperates with the following schools to promote their online programmes in Greece:
School of Business
– The Leicester MBA
– MBA (Finance)
– MBA (Marketing)
– MBA (Human Resource Management)
– MSc in Finance
– MSc in Marketing
– MSc in Risk, Crisis and Disaster Management
– Human Resource Management BSc/Diploma/Certificate
– MSc in Human Resource Management (HRM) & Training
– Doctorate of Social Science
Department of Media & Communication
– MA in Media & Public Relations
Department of Criminology
– MSc in Security and Risk Management
Department of Mathematics
– MSc in Actuarial Science
Leicester Diabetes Centre
– MSc Diabetes
Department of Psychology
– MSc Psychology of Work
– MSc Occupational Psychology
School of Arts
– MA Applied Linguistics and TESOL
For more information, please contact us by filling out our form here!